The MtG five-color alignment in psychology:
Case: Facing a School Bully
1. White : First attempt, you shrugs it off. Second attempt, you warn the bully. Third attempt, you report the bully to the police.
2. Blue : You're too afraid to retaliate. You prefer change school instead of facing the bully head on.
3. Black : You're silent when bullied. After going home, you pay people to rape the bully's little sister.
4. Red : Basically the entire story of Crows: Zero.
5. Green : You're okay with it, but when the bullying becomes too much, you reluctantly used your Jet-Kune-Do skill to beat them in 5 seconds.