Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The UnidentifiedLifeform01 Schrodinger-Dragon
|Name||The UnidentifiedLifeform01 Schrodinger-Dragon|
|Released in (Japanese)||BS55|
|Level 1: 1 core, 4000 BP|
Level 2: 3 cores, 6000 BP
Level 3: 5 cores, 8000 BP
|Rulings/Restrictions||1) While this Spirit is on the Field, and you have a set Burst, you can't discard the current Burst and set a new one through effects or during Main Step.|
2) While this Spirit is on the Field, you can discard your The ChosenSearcher Alex to set down another Burst, as Alex is unaffected by any effect.
- The first three-colored XX rare, together with The UnidentifiedLifeform02 Wahrheit-Dragon.
- The fifth three-colored card in game, with UnidentifiedLifeform02 being the sixth.
- The name, Schrodinger, references the Nobel Prize-winning physicist, Erwin Schrödinger, who contributed a lot to quantum theories. The most famous thing about Schrödinger is, however, about his "Schrödinger's cat" thought experiment. In a very brief way of putting it, the experiment concluded that the hypothetical "cat" in a concealed area is considered simultaneously both alive and dead, since nothing can be sure before "checking". It hinted the possibilities of multiverse and Many-worlds interpretation in quantum physics.
- Effect-wise, it supports Burst, something undisclosed until revealed, is probably a reference to the "Schrödinger's cat" experiment.