This Nexus can only be affected by effects that specify "Grandwalker Nexus". Core can only be placed on this Nexus through the effect of "Core Charge" or effects that specify "Grandwalker Nexus", also, core on this Nexus can not be moved except by effects that specify "Grandwalker Nexus".
Core Charge: ("Parasite/Shellman/Celeste/Avatar & Cost 3 or higher)" ◆When you Summon/Advent a target Spirit, put one core from the void onto this Nexus. ◆When this Nexus is deployed, if there no other GranWalker Nexus with the same name, send the top 3 cards of your deck to your trash. For each listed card, send 1 core from the Void to this Nexus.
[LV1][LV2] This Nexus's symbol is also treated as Green.
Grand Skill: 3 [LV1][LV2] Flash - (Either Attack Step) (Send three cores from this Nexus to the Void) Return an opposing exhausted Spirit/Ultimate to the Hand.
Grand Field[LV2] (Your Attack Step) You can attack simultaneously with two "Shellman" family Spirits with at most two symbols. The opponent can block one of them, but the other can't be blocked. (Both battles conclude at the same time.)
1. When two Spirits attack at the same time, and one of them target attacks, after all Burst effects responding to the attack declarations are resolved, flash-timing after block occurs for both Spirits. Flash-timing before block is skipped for both attacking Spirits.
2. When two Spirits attack at the same time, only one Spirit can target attack.
3. When both Spirits aren't blocked, only one flash-timing occurs, and the turn player chooses the order of Spirits taking lives.
4. When one Spirit is blocked, and the other isn't, the opponent takes the attack of the unblocked Spirit with Life first, then BP comparison occurs.
5. When the opponent has a "your opponent cannot attack without moving 1 core from their reserve to their trash" effect (e.g. No. 26 Capital Capital), and you attack with two Spirits at the same time, only one core is needed to move.